Friday, October 1, 2010

It's been a while.

So it's been a while since my last blog. Hmmm what has happened since then? Not a lot.
I'll just write about today.

So I got to skip my first class. Hooray! Comp was boring. We just talked. History was more boring. We just talked with less student participation. Then lunch with Cory! After lunch I went to work. The office secretary wants to turn my hair into dreadlocks. Ew. No. Oh well. Today there was a parade and i got to watch that on the clock! Best. Work shift. Ever. I didn't even have to do anything today. I just sat around and did homework. SCORE!

Momma was supposed to come down today. Well.. she did but something came up and got in the way of our plans. So now i'm just stuck in my dorm waiting until Amanda gets off work. If i had known,  would have gone to the fancy concert with Cory and Jen. Oh well. It's is what it is.

I might take a nap. I probably won't. Anyways, i can't wait to see momma tomorrow =)

1 comment:

  1. Dude come chill w/ us then!!!! We are gonna go party somewhere soon.

    ReplyDelete